Google+ Badge

Tuesday, April 23, 2013

April 23, 2013

Today is Tuesday! That means it's Knit Night! On the way there I shall make a stop at Catherine's and look for an outfit to wear to my son's wedding. I need a top as I have black slacks. Then I need to find shoes. That's a problem since I started dealing with edema. What shoes fit in the morning probably won't by afternoon. Well something will turn up. I trust the fates!

I started knitting another cotton sweater for great grandson, Trystan. Once I separate the sleeves from the body of the sweater I'll post a photo.

I seem to be getting a lot more knitting finished since I went to working on one thing at a time! I keep a book with all my finished projects and there have been quite a few this year.

I wonder if anyone in my family will pick up my knitting when I'm gone or it will die with me. One of my daughters crochets. I taught the 3 of them to knit and crochet years ago. I am not sure they remember how.

This frigid weather has to go! It is very cold today. My heat is coming on constantly! Mother Nature better get in a better mood and bring Spring back soon!

Have a good day Folks.

No comments:

Post a Comment