Google+ Badge

Friday, April 26, 2013

April 26, 2013

I started a test knit last night and the yarn is super soft! Colrain yarn from Valley Yarn by Webs. I am a Webs fanatic! I travel there several times a year for their sales but purchase yarn online too. I use my local yarn shops too.

My hands are still sore from all the crocheting I did yesterday to get the bag done and the pattern up here.

The CT Sheep and Wool Festival is tomorrow and I can't wait to go! It's small and easy to see everything. I will bring my cane as its on ground that is uneven. Love the vendors and there are lots of demos! If you want something fun to do you should go. $5 for parking and no entry fee! They have food there but there are lots of places to eat in the area.

The dog has taken to stealing my knitting chair whenever I'm not in it.
Maybe I should teach him to knit!!  The big moose thinks he's a lap dog!! LOL

Little girl birthdays coming up. Babydoll time ! I think there are so many cute dolls today it will be hard to pick one. Then a trip to Baby's R Us for a look at outfits.

Sent my cousin a package of 2 handknit small shopping bags. Hope it got there. His mail is being held at the Post Office right now as he is traveling to some exotic place! He sends me stuff from every country he visits! I really appreciate it so I made him something. It is hard to knit for men. He lives in Florida so scarves and gloves are out. He does go to market for food so I thought the shopping bags were a good idea. I used a plain beige cotton for them. Forgot to take a photo before I sent them off. No big deal as a bag is a bag is a bag!





No comments:

Post a Comment