Google+ Badge

Monday, April 29, 2013

April 29, 2013

Today has been a bust day. I worked on the test knit and am almost done with left neck edge. Went shopping for new blinds and curtains for living room, kitchen and bathroom. Later this week I'll wash the windows and put them up. Noticed there are parrot tulips coming up! I thought the squirrels ate all the bulbs but they must have missed a few! My Cranesbill Geraniums and Peonies are coming up too! The Tiger Lillies are about a foot tall already!

My neighbor, who has early onset Alzheimers just put his house on the market. He is going to live with his brother in California. It will be sad to see him go as we have been neighbors since 1990. He is a good man.

I hope the sun comes out tomorrow as it was chilly today.

Later

No comments:

Post a Comment