Google+ Badge

Saturday, May 4, 2013

Happy Cinco de Mayo!!!!

Yesterday I went to my future daughter-in-law's Bridal Shower. Had a great time. Lots of fun.

Top photo she is wearing the wedding shawl I made her. Bottom photo shows her opening the swag. She received a boatload of nice gifts. Good time was had by all!!

In honor of Cinco de Mayo, I'll knit 5 rows at a time then check for mistakes on the test knit. I finished the ribbing and ready for set up row for pattern. The back is same as front to armhole so should just be able to cruise along. Keep your fingers crossed that there will be no ripping back on this piece. I still have to fix mistake in front right but after the back is done.

Going to my little buddy's birthday party later today, if I'm up for it. This 2-3 hours sleep a night is wreaking havoc with my fibromyalgia! We got My Pony stuff for her. She is 3 years old and a beautiful Princess. She has a new baby brother that she has been good to. She deserves a party for herself!

Now, get the Tequila and Rock Out!!!! Happy Cinco de mayo to All!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment