Google+ Badge

Monday, May 13, 2013

May 13, 2013

What is this world coming to? Last week 3 women escaped from a sex addict and sadistic monster's house where they had been kept for about 10 years! This week, and it's only Monday, I read where this group of guys open fired on a small Mother's Day parade wounding 17! This is horrible news!! That little girl that was killed in CA last week, they found out her 12 year old brother knifed her. He will be charged as an adult. Babies killing babies! Awful!!

On a lighter note I finished the test knit vest yesterday and my Trystan"s shirt.


I am now crocheting a cotton granny square baby blanket as a gift. Same yarn as Trystan's sweater above. One foot square now. Aiming for a 3 foot square so have a way to go.

Got cold out again last night. Supposed to warm up and then get cold again this week. Is this really May?

Have the pulmunologist this afternoon. Need my inhalers refilled. This high pollen count has me using the emergency inhalers a lot!

Hope you all have a good day!

No comments:

Post a Comment