Google+ Badge

Thursday, May 2, 2013

May 2, 2013

Yesterday I went to the new Hobby Lobby store. I bought several different skeins and types of their brand yarns. Knitting one up now. Cotton/acrylic blend. Love it! Very soft and the multicolor is great-no pooling! The store is huge but I only did the yarn and bead section and a quick detour in the fabric dept. for T-pins with my 40% off coupon. Tons of employees! No line at the registers to check out! Amazing! Here is a photo of the non pooling yarn.


Almost done with left side of test knit front. Will finish this side today.

Washing windows, changing blinds and putting up new curtains today! Can't wait to do it as a change is good. Blue green lace curtains this time. They have seashells in the lace pattern. Works well since I'm by the beach!

Spring has sprung finally! I found this photo on the internet and thought it personified Spring.







No comments:

Post a Comment