Google+ Badge

Sunday, May 19, 2013

The Wedding

Yesterday my son was married. He had the ceremony at the beach and it was wonderful! His Bride pulled up in a white horse and carriage that they left in as man and wife. The reception was not so wonderful as the room took over a half hour to be ready and was very small and cramped. Our family and friends took up one out of six tables. Our table was shoved in a very hot and airless corner. My daughter and her fiancee left early as they did not feel well. The food and service was horrid and the DJ stunk. The wedding cake left much to be desired. I felt bad for my son who was paying the bill for this. But, the Bride was happy so he was! I wish them a long and happy life together.
More photos to come as folks send me copies.

No comments:

Post a Comment