Google+ Badge

Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Today is my birthday. I am facing it with mixed emotions. When I was in school the Beatles song WHEN I'M 64 was playing on the radio. I thought that was an ancient age. Today I am that 64 and feel as young as I was back then. My body will beg to differ from this opinion of mine. My views have matured on many things but some have stayed the same. I love my children and have since my first was born in 1967! I now have 5 adult kids I love more as each day passes. I have friends from my childhood I am in close contact with and love them dearly. My grandkids and greatgrandkids I love to pieces! My husband of these last 30 odd years I still love deeply. I am happy and content with my life now. I am thankful for this and all my family and friends. I never thought I would have such wonderful people in my life. My life is so much richer having you all in it. I have made many new friends in my life that are as dear to me as the old ones. Thank you for being my friends.

The sun is shining and there is a sea breeze today. My 2 favorite things that money can't buy! I am looking at the Sound and the waters are sparkling. Nature is giving me a gift today too!

I wish I could live forever to see what my children and their children and their children's children do with their lives but I know it's not possible. I guess I will have to haunt them all! LOL

My birthday wish for you all is to have a healthy and happy life especially for my two dear sisters who I love more than life.

No comments:

Post a Comment