Google+ Badge

Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Birthday and new meetups

Today is July 2 already! In 2 days my husband will celebrate his birthday with a cookout so pray the weather is clear!

On July 16 my knitting group will meet at a yarn shop for sit and knit instead of the bookstore! I am so looking forward to it! I hope we have at least a few of us there besides myself.

My friend Pat and myself and perhaps one or two more, will be going to the Lion Brand Yarn Outlet this month. It's in New Jersey so it will be a day trip for us. Stock up for holiday knitting time!!

Started my Christmas sock knitting. I also found a sweet lamb bootie pattern. I picked up a skein of yarn with bumps to make the lambs look like they have fleece! Too cute! I found my regular bootie pattern, that I've used for years too. They are super quick to knit!

Hope you all have a wonderful Fourth of July!!

No comments:

Post a Comment