Google+ Badge

Sunday, July 28, 2013

new item going in my shop

I have designed another soft baby shoe I call Princess Frou Frou. These are really girly!
hard to tell in the photos but there is a bit of glitter in the yarn! Machine wash and dry for easy care. Size Newborn-12 months. They will keep the little Princess feet warm come Fall.

Heatwave is back with miserable high humidity! Went to Savin Rock Festival yesterday to check out the arts and crafts booths. Very disappointing! I saw 1 handmade jewelry booth, a booth full of lovely but way underpriced crocheted things and some handsewn bags hanging in a jewelry booth. Everything else was commercial or Made in China junk!!! Very disappointing! Not sure about taking a booth there next year.

Back to sewing unless my studio has heated up already. If it has, I will sit here in the ac and knit and crochet new things for the shop

No comments:

Post a Comment