Google+ Badge

Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Open for business

I opened the etsy shop yesterday. Not much there yet. Need to add all the booties and bibs. I put 2 sweaters, 1 pair booties and a bad photo of a project bag. I will post a new photo as soon as I figure out how to change the photo.

Went to knit night last night. Good night. Torrential rain came and went.

Here are the sweaters

They are both newborn size. The one pair of booties
size birth to 6 months. Easy care. Machine wash and dry. I have about 2 1/2 dozen more booties that need to be posted and a dozen bibs ready to go too. More project bags and needlecases are on the way. I just can't sew when it's boiling out as there is no ac in my studio. Will try to at least cut fabric today before it heats up in there.

No comments:

Post a Comment