Google+ Badge

Sunday, August 4, 2013

I have finally recuperated from our Yarn foray in the wilds of New Jersey! It was a great day! The outlet was wonderful! I bought a ton of yarn in all weights and colors! We even got goody bags! The folks at Lion Brand were all very nice and I can't wait to see them again! I have knit up several skeins already. Love these yarns!

The cotton chenille Little Man sweater is drying on the blocking board out on the deck. Did not make a dent in the cone of yarn!! Started a red acrylic sweater. Love bright colors on babies!

Still making booties. Will make some fingerless gloves when this sweater is done.  Made a large knitting needle case in a great butterfly print!
This is the inside with 22 pockets including 4 wide enough to tuck in circulars, rulers or scissors! All cotton fabrics and batting. Large enough for those 14" straights and will hold DPNs and crochet hooks in bottom pockets! I like it and hope it sells soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment