Google+ Badge

Monday, November 18, 2013

Stitches East


Had a great day at Stitches! Bought yarn, patterns and square needles! I knit several rows on a scarf with the square needles and loved how they felt in my hands. I bought 2 circulars in different lengths but the same size. I needed size 3 so I got them! Got 2 different shawl patterns. Bought some MadelinetoshDK  in a Fall colorway of gold, orange, red and a subtle bit of green. Got a ton of freebies and met many nice people. Can't wait for next year!

Waiting for the after Christmas sale at WEBS. It will be stock up time.

Lion Brand will be at Guild this week. I love Jack! He is a great guy and speaker! He even gives out goodie bags! Good show and we get to play with yarn!

Finished 14 pairs of fingerless mitts, 2 baby sweaters and a baby apple hat. Did 2 test knit adult sweaters for me! Been busy which is why I have not posted in awhile.

Getting ready for Thanksgiving and Christmas. Have to make room for a tree. My younger son and his wife are coming for dinner and my youngest daughter. Not sure if she is bringing anyone but there is room if she does.

Have a Happy Thanksgiving Everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment