Google+ Badge

Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Happy New Year!!!

My New Year resolution is to let go of things and people that annoy me. I have enough stress in my life without hanging on to things that irritate me! Religious posts irritate me so I unfriended a bunch of people today. Both family and friends.

My daughter in law's Mother did not say a single word to me or my husband at the wedding in May. Have not heard anything from them since before the wedding. I was amazed I got a Christmas card from them! Totally hypocritical in my book. I think my daughter in law is a wonderful and fantastic person, not so for her family. Unfriended the Mother today.

Been on a hat making binge! Made puppies, kitty and owl hats! Made a couple of Trapper hats too! Lots of fun.

Made Master Yoda and a football hat too. Still making them! Puppies are my favorites to make! I think I will make a hippopotamus hat today! Maybe a frog too! This is so much fun!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment